How do I access the different administration panels?
No matter how many websites you have hosted with us, you don’t need to save the access data of each one of them, since you have a centralized panel where you can manage them all. In this tutorial we will explain how to access your central administration panel and how to access from there to the server panel.
How do I access my central administration panel?
The first step is to enter the central administration panel, to do this we must login to our website with the username and password you created when you registered, if you forgot it or did not register directly you can request a new password to your email.
How to change the language and currency of my central administration panel?
Sometimes, the system will not automatically detect the desired language and currency, to change it, once you log in with your username and password you must:
- Go to the “my account” section or simply click on this link when you are logged in.
- Select the desired language
- Select the desired currency
- Click on save as you can see in this video:
How do I access my web server panel?
Unlike shared hosting services, with us each website has its own panel with its own resources, to access them, once you enter the central administration panel you must:
- Select products and services
- Now choose the website you want to access
- Click on “Login to control panel” as you can see in this video: