How can I create an autoresponder?
To create a new autoresponder, for example: an “out of office” email:
- Go to the administration panel of the server of the domain in question.
- Select the Autoresponders option in the Email section.
Here is a list of the different fields that you will find:
- Name: refers to the name of the mailbox, for example if you want the email email@example.com to trigger the autoresponder, you will have to type “hello”.
- Domain: choose the domain.
- Email Subject: here you must write the subject of the email.
- Text/HTML: Indicate the desired format, if in plain text or HTML.
- Message: here you will write the body of the message.
- Forward To: optionally you can choose that while the autoresponder is active, a copy will be sent to another email account.
- Start From (optional): here you can choose when we will start running the autoresponder, if you leave it as it is, it will be immediately.
- Finish On (optional): here you can choose when we will end the autoresponder execution, if you leave it as it is it will not stop until you do it manually.
- Add autoresponder: click here to start running the autoresponder.