How do I configure my mailbox in mail clients such as Outlook?
We use “autodiscover” technology, so in most cases, Microsoft Outlook can set up your account for you with just an email address and password.
- In Outlook, choose the Filetab
- In Account information, choose Add account
- On the Automatic Account Setup page, enter your name, email address and password and next.
- Select Finish
If the automatic configuration has failed, you can choose manual configuration or additional server types to enter the configuration manually. To obtain the manual settings follow the steps below:
- Go to the administration panel of the server of the domain in question.
- Select Email Accounts in the Email section.
- Go to any of the accounts you wish to set up and select Account Setup
- Now copy the data in Outlook, we leave you the steps in the following video: